My Cafe Press Store

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

Friday, January 17, 2020

Oh, Fudge!

ב"ה

I made a very quick fudge -- I used a can of coconut milk (the high fat variety, not the "stuff" in a carton), about 1/2 cup liquid coconut oil (I avoid the solid kind to some degree because the liquid doesn't have a strong coconut taste and that taste makes my stomach queasy), 2 Tablespoons cacao powder, 1/2 to 3/4 of a teaspoon stevia powder, and other flavors (I used 1/2 teaspoon maple extract, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 2 Tablespoons each of chopped walnuts and chopped pecans). I put it all together in a pot and cooked it all together until blended and thickened a bit. I put it all in a parchment lined aluminum load pan and into the freezer. (It's still in the freezer right now.)

I did taste what was left in the pot and it was delicious.

No comments: