My Cafe Press Store

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Stuffed Zucchini Boats

ב"ה

On one of my lists, some gave a recipe for stuffed Zucchini with cheese and some said it sounds good but she wanted it Pareve (I guess so she could eat it with meat meals).

So, being vegan, I decided to create my own version that is, well, vegan (which is automatically pareve).

It came out great -- I sauteed up two large shiitake mushrooms (diced into small pieces) and the part of the zucchini (I only used one) that I scooped out and olive oil and my spice mixture and a bit of salt. After this sauteed for about 5 minutes on simmer, I stirred it up and added 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast. I sauteed some more (another 5 or so minutes) and then I stuffed it into the zucchini halves -- I then put it in the oven at 425 F for about 10 minutes. I ate it up so fast......

No comments: